inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
In der Regel an Lager, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: SCA-PS-MC5UW
- Garantie(Jahre): 2
The ProScope 5MP Microscope Camera is a Wi-Fi and USB camera that simply replaces the eyepiece of a traditional compound or stereo microscope. This turns your personal computer, Chromebook™, iPad® or Android™ device into a high-resolution camera for capturing high quality digital images. With the Wi-Fi option, you can wirelessly send images to multiple iOS or Android devices.
In addition, you can also use the USB port to connect the camera to a computer or Chromebook. With its 5 megapixel sensor, Wi-Fi and USB options, the ProScope 5MP Microscope Camera is a flexible and affordable microscope camera that takes excellent pictures on almost any platform. It is also compatible with Logger Pro’s image and video capture capabilities so you can collect excellent still images, time-lapse sequences, and short videos using a computer.
|Schulstufe:||Sek 2 & Tertiär, Zyklus 3|
|Fach:||Biologie, Chemie, Kameras, Natur, Mensch, Gesellschaft (LP21)|
|Betriebsystem:||Android, Chrome, iOS, Mac OSX, Win|
- Resolution: 5 megapixel
- Sensor type: CMOS
- Magnification: 10x
- Eyepiece tube compatibility: 23, 30, and 30.5 mm (with included adapters)
- Wi-Fi compatibility: iOS, Android (supports up to 7 device simultaneously)
- USB compatibility: Windows, Mac, Chromebook
- USB cable length: 1.5 m
- Power source: Internal rechargeable battery or USB
- Battery life: 8 hrs
- Windows (XP SP2 and newer) or Mac (OS X 10.6 and newer)
- Logger Pro software (version 3.8.4 and newer), ProScope HR software, and the included Micro Cam software
- Native camera app in Chrome and many other free camera apps
iOS and Android devices
- Free UCam Plus App
- ProScope Microscope Camera
- 23 mm lens tube adapter
- 30 mm adapter collar
- 30.5 mm adapter collar
- Smartphone clip
- USB cable
- 5V USB charging AC power adapter
- ProScope Microscope Software on CD
The leader in digital microscopy for the classroom since 2001.
The ProScope took analog microscopy into the digital age in 2001 and is in use in hundreds of thousands of classrooms worldwide. LEAD FREE, UVC Plug and Play technology, included software for capture of stills, video and time lapse plus 4 types of optional measurement and analysis software. Made in Oregon with the highest quality standards for safety and durability. Look below for free downloadable national standard curriculum and ask for a free in-classroom live video demo for teachers and their students.