inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
In der Regel an Lager, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: EDI-EDPACK1
- Garantie(Jahre): 2
Edison is a programmable robot designed to be a complete STEM teaching resource for coding and robotics education for students from 4 to 16 years of age.
The Edison robot is a powerful, engaging tool for teaching children computational thinking and computer programming in a hands-on way.
With more built-in sensors than any robot in its class as well as lights, sounds and autonomous behaviour capabilities, Edison makes true robotics education accessible to students of all ages.
Edison’s robotics capabilities can be unlocked with ease through simple barcode programs. Students can then progress their robotics, coding and STEM education journeys using Edison with three progressive programming languages. Older students can learn the fundamentals of coding as they progress from drag-and-drop icon-based programming all the way through to coding in a vertical text-based language.
Edison can also be used to build and invent as the programmable base for an incredible range of engineering and STEM projects thanks to Edison’s expandable robotics system which works with the EdCreate construction kit and any other LEGO brick compatible building system.
- Teach children computational thinking and coding in a hands on and intuitive way.
- Suitable for use with children from 4 - 16 years of age.
- Edison can respond to light and sound.
- It can also follow lines and avoid obstacles.
- Each Edison can communicate with other Edison robots.
- They can also be connected to other Edison robots and LEGO bricks.
- Code Edison via the headphone output on your Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/Phone.
- 1 x Edison Robot.
- 1 x EdComm Cable.
|Schulstufe:||Zyklus 2, Zyklus 3|
|Fach:||Medien und Informatik (LP21), Robotik/Mikrokontroller|