inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 4 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: FLIRPRO-IOS
- Garrantie(Jahre): 2
Using the FLIR ONE Gen 3 thermal camera, students can reveal the hidden world of infrared vision. In late 2017, our Vernier Thermal Analysis® app will be compatible with this new generation of camera, allowing students to collect temperature vs. time data for up to four spots or regions, along with a thermal image video. The FLIR ONE Pro can measure temperatures up to 400°C (752°F) and features a larger field of view and more pixels than the FLIR ONE Consumer version.
FLIR ONE for iOS
The FLIR ONE Pro Thermal Imaging Camera uses Vivid IR® image enhancement for superior image quality. This camera features a rugged case, extra 5° of field of view, and four times the pixels of the FLIR ONE 3rd generation Consumer version. FLIR ONE Pro for iOS easily connects to an iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® touch with a Lightning® connector.
Vernier Thermal Analysis App
Our free Thermal Analysis app allows you to mark up to four locations or regions on the image. In a selected region, you can determine minimum, maximum, or average temperature. Graph temperature data live during an experiment, then export to our Graphical Analysis 4 app for further analysis. Thermal image videos can also be exported to the Photos app.
Non-contact temperature data collection with video can be used to observe temperature changes on the skin, illustrate convection, show heating due to friction, and more. Compare heat conduction in different materials or compare the transparency of materials in infrared vs. visible light. What will you explore?
|Schulstufe:||Sek 2 & Tertiär, Zyklus 3|
|Fach:||Biologie, Chemie, Erneuerbare Energie, Kameras, Medien und Informatik (LP21), Physik|
- Fragen zum Artikel?
- Thermal Analysis for FLIR ONE™
- Graphical Analysis™ for iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and Android™
- Vernier Thermal Analysis® for FLIR ONE™
- How to use Vernier Thermal Analysis for FLIR ONE
- Weitere Artikel von FLIR® Systems, Inc
- Mark up to four locations or regions on the image to determine the minimum, maximum, or average temperature.
- Graph live temperature data during an experiment.
- Capture temperature data for everything within a video frame allowing you to analyze any object at any time and create additional temperature vs. time graphs.
- Export thermal image videos and data to Logger Pro software for further analysis or export data into our Graphical Analysis™ 4 app.
- Use the time-lapse video feature to record data for long collection times without filling up the storage on your iPhone or iPad (Thermal Analysis Plus only).
Vernier Thermal Analysis® for FLIR ONE™
Student teams gather temperature data with a LabQuest 2 and share their results with the class
Study the Unseen with Thermal Analysis
Offer your students a fun and engaging way to study thermal energy. With our Thermal Analysis app, students can easily observe temperature changes on the skin, illustrate convection, track heating due to friction, compare heat conduction in different materials, analyze the transparency of materials in infrared vs. visible light, and much more.
Thermal Analysis allows you to analyze temperatures for up to four spots or regions and collect temperature vs. time graphs. Examine the in-app graph, select different points or regions to examine, or export data to Graphical Analysis 4 or Logger Pro for further analysis.
Note: Thermal Analysis support for FLIR ONE Pro and FLIR ONE Gen 3 is not available until late 2017. The FLIR ONE app is available to capture thermal images, but not for data collection and analysis.