inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
In der Regel am Lager, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: DXT-BRICKPI-Base
- Garrantie(Jahre): 2
BrickPi+ helps you do more with LEGO MINDSTORMS by connecting LEGO sensors and motors to the Raspberry Pi. The Base Kit includes one BrickPi board for connecting MINDSTORMS, an upgraded 6-sided basic acrylic case for attaching Lego technic bricks, and a battery power pack. Raspberry Pi sold separately. LEGO parts not included.
BrickPi is best for someone who already has LEGO MINDSTORMS sensors and motors. The BrickPi connects to the Raspberry Pi, and replaces the MINDSTORMS Brick (brain of Mindstorm system).
Visit Dexter's BrickPi Product Support & Documentation page for step-by-step tutorials, technical specs, detailed product pictures, and sample code libraries.
What’s included in the BrickPi Base Kit?
- BrickPi+ board
- Upgraded 6-sided Acrylic Case to connect LEGO technic bricks on all sides
- Case hardware
- Battery Power Pack (8AA batteries not included)
What’s required for assembly & use but NOT included?
- LEGO MINDSTORMS sensors, motors, cables & technic parts
- Tiny (jewelry-sized) phillips head screwdriver is recommended for assembly of the case.
- 8AA Batteries
- Power Supply is recommended so you don’t drain the batteries while you are programming.
- Ethernet Cable
- Raspberry Pi B+ (you can also use a Raspberry Pi 2)
- microSD Card with Dexter Industries “Raspbian for Robots” software
- MiniWi-Fi Dongle
What else do I need to know?
- Connect up to 4 NXT or EV3 motors.
- Connect up to 4 NXT or EV3 sensors, both digital and analog.
- Battery pack powers the Raspberry Pi.
- Write in other languages such as Python, Scratch & Java.
- Connect your LEGO MINDSTORMS robot to the web to control it remotely or integrate other internet services and data.
- Attach your LEGO Technic bricks to the BrickPi case to build an awesome robot!
This kit is best for people that already have LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT or EV3 and wants one or more of the following:
- more processing power
- program in other languages (such as C, Python or Scratch)
- interact with the web (web services, stream data somewhere, control remotely)
- integrate WIFI
- integrate other 3rd party sensor
|Schulstufe:||Sek 2 & Tertiär|
|Fach:||Informatik, Physik, Robotik/Mikrokontroller|