Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
avalble from 2 December -1
- Order number: TI-NSPIRE-C-Combi-E
- Warranty(Years): 3
TI-Nspire CX CAS handheld is the latest in learning technology from TI, creating a dynamic dimension for students to visualize concepts and take an engaging, interactive role in their learning. The screen is a full color, back-lit display that is easy to read, even in low light situations. The handheld includes an easy-glide Touchpad that works more like a computer with a mouse. The TI-Nspire CX CAS handheld has the features of the TI-Nspire CX handheld plus a built-in Computer Algebra System (CAS) for working with mathematical expressions in symbolic form.
- 320 x 240 pixel,16-bit color, backlit display
- Includes rechargeable battery
- Perform both symbolic and numeric calculations
- Factor and expand expressions and solve for common denominators
- See multiple representations – algebraic, graphical, geometric, numeric, and written
- Grab a function and move it to see the effect on corresponding equations and data lists
- Built-in interactive geometry capabilities
- Permitted on SAT** and AP** exams
- Press-to-Test feature designed to quickly prepare the handheld for high-stakes exams and easily restores for classroom use after the exam
- Ideal for Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Statistics, College Math
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni|
|Language:||English, French, German, Italian|
|operating system:||Mac OSX, Win|
Texas Instruments, a Vernier partner since 1993, provides affordable graphing handhelds, software, and data-collection accessories for math and science classrooms.
Data Collection with TI Technology
Data collection with Texas Instruments technology is powerful, easy, and cost effective. Explore the different options available to add Vernier sensors to your TI technology.