|To 99||CHF135.00 *|
|From 100||CHF125.00 *|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: TI-NSPIRE-CX
- Warranty(Years): 3
The new TI-Nspire CX numeric with colour display gives you a combination of a handheld and Software! Whether in the classroom or at home, this numerical graphing calculator can solve any kind of mathematical or scientific task. Thanks to parallel operation, files can be created on the PC and easily transferred to the handheld and vice versa.
User-friendly operation via self-explanatory keys and clearly arranged functionsUser-friendly operation via self-explanatory keys and clearly arranged functions
- NEW: Backlit high-resolution colour display for notes, graphs, geometry, lists & spreadsheets, data & statistics
- NEW: Import your own images and superimpose graphs, points, etc.
- NEW: 115 MB of available RAM
- NEW: 3D display of function graphs
- NEW: Differential equations (Euler & Runge-Kutta)
- NEW: Periodic table (tns file)
- NEW: Vernier Data Quest app
- Touchpad for easy navigation
- Scratchpad (notepad) in the Home view for quick calculations (Calculator) and function graphs (Graph) without saving.
- Power supply using integrated rechargeable battery, AAA batteries no longer required (battery can be charged using optional USB power supply unit, directly on the PC via the USB interface or via an optional docking station)
- Variable page layout for parallel display of up to 4 working areas.
- Coloured display available.
- Runs on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 32/64 bit and Macintosh from OS X 10.4
TI-Nspire CX numeric includes the following 6 dynamically linked applications:
- Calculator: Analysis, statistics & probability, finances, matrices & vectors
- Graphs & Geometry: geometrical constructions, scatter plots, function, parameter, polar and sequence graphs, 3D function graphs!
- Lists & Spreadsheets: tabular calculations, lists, tables of values, statistical analyses and graphs
- Data & Statistics: measurement recording and evaluation
- Notes: Text editor for instructions and notes New! Interactive linking (TI InterActive!™) of maths fields e.g. of formulas from the text with the applications.
- Program editor: programs & functions
- Expanded functions in business, statistics, graphical display and programming: work with function groups; Sequence graphing.
- Versatile measurement data recording (optional using TI-Nspire Lab Cradle, CBR 2, EasyTemp and EasyLink for simple application of numerous Vernier measuring probes and sensors)
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni|
|Language:||English, French, German, Italian|
|operating system:||Mac OSX, Win|
Texas Instruments, a Vernier partner since 1993, provides affordable graphing handhelds, software, and data-collection accessories for math and science classrooms.
Data Collection with TI Technology
Data collection with Texas Instruments technology is powerful, easy, and cost effective. Explore the different options available to add Vernier sensors to your TI technology.