Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
avalble from 2 December -1
- Order number: DO-BTA
- Warranty(Years): 2
Use the Dissolved Oxygen Probe to determine the concentration of oxygen in aqueous solutions in the field or in the laboratory.
The Dissolved Oxygen Probe is great for biology, chemistry, ecology, or integrated science courses. It can be used to perform a wide variety of experiments to determine changes in dissolved oxygen levels, one of the primary indicators of the quality of an aquatic environment.
- Built-in temperature compensation lets you calibrate in the lab, then make measurements outdoors without having to recalibrate.
- Disposable caps with pre-fit membranes allow you to quickly and conveniently change membranes.
- Calibrate in the units you choose: % dissolved oxygen, mg/L, or ppm dissolved oxygen
- Range: 0 to 15 mg/L (or ppm)
- Accuracy: ±0.2 mg/L
- Response Time: 95% of final reading in 30 seconds, 98% in 45 seconds
- Typical Resolution: 0.014 mg/L
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from 5–35°C
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Data Logging Interfaces:||CBL2, EZ-LINK, GO-LINK, GO Wireless Link, LabCradle, LabQuest 2, LabQuest Mini, LabQuest Stream, SensorDAQ|
|Subject:||Biology, chemistry, physics, science, Vernier|