Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 7 Workdays
- Order number: OHSP-4001
- Warranty(Years): 2
Use as a standalone balance, or collect mass data from an Ohaus Scout® Pro balance using our popular Logger Pro 3 software on a computer or using a LabQuest. Scout Pro USB Connection Kit is required for data collection and is sold separately.
Designed for education, the Ohaus Scout® Pro features easy-to-use two-button operation, a high-contrast LCD display, multiple weighing units, four application modes, and the option of USB connectivity.
Scout Pro is designed with mechanical and software protection against shock and overloading which can cause damage to the weighing cell. An integrated shipping lock protects the weighing cell during transportation or storage.
The Scout Pro USB Connection Kit is easy to install at any time, even after purchase. The data cable is integrated in the kit, eliminating the need for additional cables.
Multiple Application Modes
Scout Pro features Enhanced Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Totalization and Display Hold.
- 400 g capacity
- 0.01 g precision
Recommended for College, High School, and K–8
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Data Logging Interfaces:||LabQuest 2|
|Subject:||Biology, chemistry, physics, scales|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Which OHAUS balances can I use with Vernier technology?
- OHAUS balance Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Further products by Ohaus Corp
Connect to the real world of measurement through OHAUS' dependable equipment, engaging activities, and relevant technology which promise to provide your students with meaningful, lasting experiences, and help improve learning outcomes at all grade levels.
The brand you can trust:
- OHAUS offers a complete line of measurement solutions both mechanical and electronic, with a broad range of capacities suitable for all your weighing needs, and accuracy unique to particular grade levels ensuring that results are relevant and meaningful
- OHAUS products have a solid reputation for enduring quality in the classroom. This high quality is not by accident, but a direct result of over a century of experience in the manufacture of weighing solutions designed specifically for student use
- OHAUS' activities and resources are developed and tested by your peers in the classroom. They have been proven as engaging and effective through the every day experiences of students everywhere