Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: OHSP-STX421
- Warranty(Years): 2
Setting New Standards in Laboratory & Industrial Weighing - The Next Generation of Scout Balances
Ideal for laboratory & industrial applications, the OHAUS Scout features an easy to navigate color touchscreen display & a slim design which allows stackable storage. Geared for superior performance with fast stabilization time and high resolution weighing results, these portable balances set a new standard for a broad range of weighing applications. Features also include superior overload protection and expanded connectivity options.
- Large, resilient color touchscreen allows for effortless operation of the Scout through its informative icon driven menu structure, guiding the user through every step of the weighing application.
- Stabilization time as fast as 1 sec means increased productivity in your facility. Equipped with advanced weighing technology, the Scout also ensures repeatable and reliable weighing results.
- Integrated superior overload protection system rated at 10 times the capacity protects the balance in rugged and demanding environments. The space-saving, slim design allows for stackable storage.
- Parts Counting
- Percent Weighing
- Check Weighing
- Animal/Dynamic Weighing
- Density Determination
- Display Hold
- Mole Weighing
Display: 4.3" (109mm) full-color VGA graphic touchscreen display with user-controlled brightness
Operation: AC adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (not included)
Communication: RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet or Bluetooth® (all available as an accessory)
Construction: ABS housing, stainless steel pan, ABS draftshield (1mg models only), weigh below hook, transportation lock, manual calibration lock switch, security slot, adjustable leveling feet, illuminated up-front level indicator
Design Features: Stability indicator, stackable design with included storage cover (excluding 1mg models), mechanical and software overload/underload protection, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare, span calibration mass included on models up to 620g capacity
Units of Measurement
- Hong Kong Tael
- Ounce Troy
- Singapore Tael
- Taiwan Tael
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|operating system:||Mac OSX, Win|
|Interface:||Bluetooth, USB, WIFI|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Which OHAUS balances can I use with Vernier technology?
- OHAUS balance Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Further products by Ohaus Corp