Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: OHSP-CASE
- Supplier Name: Ohaus Corp
- Supplier Number: B649408299
- Weight: 0,001 kg
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Next Generation of Portable Balances for your Classroom
- Integrated superior overload protection system rated at 10x capacity protects the balance in demanding classroom environments. Space-saving design allows for stackable storage (excluding 1mg model).
- Combined with a simplified 4 button operation, the Scout's large backlit display increases readability in dim lighting conditions, and makes it easier to view results from across a desk or lab bench.
- With expanded connectivity options including RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet and Bluetooth®, the Scout provides added versatility to your data collection and transfer needs.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Educators - EN
- Which OHAUS balances can I use with Vernier technology?
- Further products by Ohaus Corp
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|operating system:||Mac OSX, Win|
|Interface:||Bluetooth, USB, WIFI|
Connect to the real world of measurement through OHAUS' dependable equipment, engaging activities, and relevant technology which promise to provide your students with meaningful, lasting experiences, and help improve learning outcomes at all grade levels.
The brand you can trust:
- OHAUS offers a complete line of measurement solutions both mechanical and electronic, with a broad range of capacities suitable for all your weighing needs, and accuracy unique to particular grade levels ensuring that results are relevant and meaningful
- OHAUS products have a solid reputation for enduring quality in the classroom. This high quality is not by accident, but a direct result of over a century of experience in the manufacture of weighing solutions designed specifically for student use
- OHAUS' activities and resources are developed and tested by your peers in the classroom. They have been proven as engaging and effective through the every day experiences of students everywhere