Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: BB-INTEL00518
- Supplier Name: TTS Group Ltd
- Supplier Number: BB-INTEL00518
- Warranty(Years): 2
The TTS Pi2Go is a Raspberry Pi controlled robot designed to unleash the power of Raspberry Pi in your classroom.
The TTS Pi2Go is Raspberry Pi Model B and B+ compatible and can be controlled using Scratch or Python. As it comes pre-assembled all you need to do is mount your Raspberry Pi and start programming. The transparent case not only protects the components but also allows you to see what is happening as it follows the commands of your on screen programming.
With a wide range of inputs and outputs to program, the TTS Pi2Go is the ultimate programmable robot and is perfect for project based work. Let the students design, plan and write their program and once they're confident it'll work, try it out on the Pi2Go! The Pi2Go can be controlled and programmed wirelessly using Wifi or programs can be downloaded onto Pi2Go using the USB drive.
- Individually program and monitor the various inputs and outputs (line follower, ultra-sonic sensor, RGB LEDs, motors, light sensor)
- Input sensors allow user to control variables such as distance and light
- Interact via Wifi or loading your program directly on to Pi2Go via USB
- Compatible with Scratch and Python programming languages
- Raspberry Pi Camera can be attached
- Example programs provided to get you started
- An online support site to discover the best way to get the most out of Pi2Go
- Transparent protective case also keeps components secure
- Enhance Computing lessons with real life application of programming
- Write your program on screen and see Pi2Go come to life
- Suitable for KS2 upwards
The Ultimate kit includes:
- Pi2Go Robot
- Micro SD card and adapter (pre-loaded with Pi2Go software)
- Raspberry Pi Model B+
- WiFi Dongle
- 4GB USBMemory Stick
The Pi2Go additionally requires 6 AA batteries.
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Programming Language:||Java/Jython, Scratch|
|Subject:||informatics, informatics, mathematics, mathematics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers|
From humble beginnings in a garage in the Midlands, to supplying over 64 countries across the globe, we have been talking to educators and inventing new reasons for children to love learning for over 30 years.
It was a simple scene back in 1985; a chat with a teacher in a local school. The conversation around the lack of quality D&T resources for the classroom. One industrious evening in a garage later and the first TTS resource was born. The very next day the teacher was given the prototype. "Wow," they said, "this is exactly what I said I needed".
From the conversations, the design realisation, the prototype, the consultation, the manufacture, the delivery, the reaction and most importantly the benefit to children's education, our cycle of development hasn't really changed, even if life in a school has.
With your help we have created thousands of reasons to love learning and each year around 400 new resources are invented. From printed books to programmable floor robots, we keep on inventing because you tell us to, and because everyone loves a "wow"