Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: KIT-46150
- Supplier Name: Micro:bit Educational Foundation
- Supplier Number: 46150
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Grove Inventor's Kit for Micro:bit brings endless possibilities to your micro:bit. The core board in this kit is the Grove shield for micro:bit v2.0, with which you can use plenty of Grove modules including sensors, display, actuator to interact with microbit. If you've never used and have no idea what grove is, with Grove, there is no need of for soldering or jumper wires. Your prototyping will be easier and much more convenient.
This kit comes with 8 grove modules to let you get started with micro:bit. With these grove modules, you can measure distance and display it, use gestures to play different music, or make a smart guard for your desk or room. We have prepared all the necessary libraries(packages) for free download. If you are a beginner to micro:bit, don’t worry because we have also prepared 12 different projects with step by step instructions. If you are an advanced user, you can use this kit for more creative projects using the included components.
- Cool extension shield with rich and convenient peripherals.
- 8 well selected Grove modules for working with micro:bit.
- 12 awesome projects to let you get started quickly.
- Well documented instruction.
The 12 included experiments are;
- Control the Light.
- Sunshine micro:bit.
- LED Bar Controller.
- Music Player.
- Gesture Recognition.
- Smart Guard.
- Shake Counter.
- Ultrasonic Meter.
- Rainbow on The Desk.
- Guardians of The Secrets in Your Bag.
- Guardians of The Secrets in Your Room.
- Magic Musician.
- 1 x Grove Shield for micro:bit v2.
- 1 x Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor(P).
- 1 x Grove - Speaker.
- 1 x Grove - Ultrasonic Ranger.
- 1 x Grove - Light Sensor v1.2.
- 1 x Grove - WS2812 Waterproof LED Strip - 30 LEDs 1 meter.
- 1 x Grove - Gesture.
- 1 x Grove - 4-Digit Display.
- 1 x Grove - Red LED.
- 1 x Micro USB Cable - 48cm.
- 1 x 12 Projects Manual.
- 10 x Alligator Cable.
- 7 x Grove Cable.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Grove Inventor Kit for micro:bit User Manual.
- Grove Shield for microbit eagle file.zip.
- Free microbit learning and teaching resources.
- Further products by Micro:bit Educational Foundation
Ab 7 Jahre
|Data Logging Interfaces:||BBC Micro:Bit|
|Subject:||informatics, informatics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers|
|Interface:||Bluetooth, Grove, USB|
The Micro:Bit Foundation is enabling children around the world to get creative with technology and invent in school, in clubs and at home! The BBC micro:bit is a fun, handheld, easily programmable computer that was rolled-out across the UK in 2016 - and is now being used around the world. It’s 70 times smaller and 18 times faster than the original BBC Micro computers used in schools in the early 1980s. Started by the BBC and a great team of partners, the Micro:bit Education Foundation is a non-profit organisation.
More Information can be found here: http://microbit.org