|To 5||CHF575.00 *|
|From 6||CHF565.00 *|
|From 50||CHF555.00 *|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
- Order number: TEG-A164421
- Warranty(Years): 2
greenTEG is currently developing a robust heat flux sensor well-suited for usage in class. The sensor output voltage can be monitored and analyzed with readily available data loggers. Furthermore, school experiments are designed to explain and illustrate the basics of thermodynamics. The suitability of the experiments will be tested with a class and, if necessary, adapted accordingly.
Why is heat flux important?
Without solar heat, life as we know it would not exist on earth. Although we can not directly control this heat, it has a profound impact on our lives. Heat fluxes drive the hydrological cycle which in turn influences the weather and thus vegetation, animals, and humans. In order to not be completely exposed to nature we build houses with insulated walls protecting us from the scorching rays of the sun and from excessive cold in the winter. At the same time we are controlling heat flow in baking ovens and refrigerators to prepare or preserve foods, respectively. Even our own body is regulating its core temperature constantly by exchanging heat with the environment to keep up essential functions.
We have 4 sensor kits that we can loan out. Please fill out the contact form with your request here.
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni|
- Download Wärmestromsensoren: Neue Messmöglichkeiten für den Physikunterricht
- Download Heat Flux Sensors Instructions
- Download gSKIN Heat Flux Sensor Info
- Download Heat Flux Sensors Datasheet
- Download Wärmeflusssensoren: Grundlagen
- Download Spezifische Wärmekapazität
- Download Wärmetransport Experimente
- Download Grundlagen Wärmetransport
- Download Wärmetransport: Übungsaufgaben
- Download gTeach Gebrauchsanleitung