|To 9||CHF50.00 *|
|From 10||CHF26.00 *|
|From 20||CHF24.00 *|
|From 100||CHF22.00 *|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: CO-VRT
- Warranty(Years): 1
Robotics is a great way to learn about programming, and an even more powerful tool for teaching STEM subjects. Simulation is an effective means for understanding how physical concepts like force and motion come to play in real life.
If you're new to the world of robotics, simulation can serve as a cost effective introduction to learning the basics of strategy, engineering, and programming before upgrading to a physical machine. If you're already a seasoned robotics mentor, the Virtual Robotics Toolkit represents a unique opportunity for expanding the capacity of your entire team. Simulation allows you to work with your robot even when it isn't physically available, meaning that the members of your robotics team can work on their project from home.
Each License contains::
- Useage Fee for 365 Days
- EV3 Support
- FLL® 2015 TRASH TREK Challenge
- FLL 2016 and up
- WRO 2016 and up
- variety of other mats including SUMO, Soccer etc
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years, upper primary|
|Programming Language:||EV3 Software, MakeCode, NXT-G|
|Subject:||informatics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers|
|operating system:||Mac OSX, Win|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Full user manual:
- How to Instal
- Further products by Cogmation Robotics Inc.
Alter: ab 12 Jahre
- Intel processors (i3, i5), AMD processors (A8, A10)
- 4 GB of RAM
- Built-in graphics card
- Windows 8.1 or newer, Mac OS X - Maverick and better but does not run completely under Mojave or Catalina. We do not recommend using it in these two MacOS's.
- 64-bit operating system
- Internet connection (for initial one-time activation, competition and training environment)
Cogmation Robotics develops simulation software that enables users
to design & control robotics systems. This technology has been proven to engage
more STEM (Science Technology Engineering Math) students with their robotics studies.
Pilots use flight simulators before taking actual flight, and we firmly believe our software
overcomes many barriers that are associated with using real robots in the classroom; such as the
high price and limited availability of robotics hardware.