Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: 45024
- Warranty(Years): 2
STEAM Powered by Play — STEAM for All
STEAM Park builds on every child’s natural curiosity and desire to create, explore, and investigate the world of early science, technology, engineering, art, and math (STEAM) through creative play. The possibilities are endless, as you work with them to construct a STEAM Park full of dynamic moving rides, fun games, and scenes using the special selection of LEGO® DUPLO® bricks. With every trip to STEAM Park, children grow their understanding of gears, motion, measurement, and solving problems together in a fun and engaging way.
|grade:||Lower Primary, Preschool|
|Subject:||design, language & communication, mathematics, physics, science, WorldDidac Award|
|Language:||English, French, German, Italian|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- LEGO® Education Preschool Support
- Support für LEGO® Education Kindergarten Produkte
- Broschüre LEGO® Vergnügungspark MINT
- Vergnügungspark Lehrer Handbuch (DE)
- STEAM Park Teacher Guide
- Further products by LEGO Education Lehrmittel
• 295 LEGO® DUPLO® bricks, including gears, tracks, pulleys, boats, and figures
• 8 double-sided building inspiration cards with 16 models to build
• Build slides, carousels, shooting galleries, and much more!
• 5 activity idea cards to inspire playful learning
• Online Teacher Guide with 6 STEAM lessons
• A selection of online learn-to-build mini tutorial videos
• A great way to expand existing LEGO® DUPLO® sets Key Learning Values
• Cause and effect
• Observing and describing
• Problem solving
• Developing imagination
• Creating representations
We are LEGO® Education. For 35 years we have been working with teachers and educational specialists like you to deliver playful learning experiences that bring subjects to life in the classroom and make learning fun and impactful. We have a wide range of physical and digital educational resources that encourage students to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future.
Our solutions for teaching and hands-on learning inspire interest from humanities and language arts to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), targeted at preschool, elementary and middle school. In the US, close to 20,000 schools teach different subjects using LEGO Education solutions. These are based on the LEGO® system for playful learning combined with curriculum-relevant material and digital resources. With educational sets, lesson plans and curriculum material, assessment tools and teacher training and support, we can help you meet your curriculum objectives and provide you with the tools you need to make learning inspiring, engaging and effective.
We believe that expanding knowledge and building academic and 21st century skills will create active, collaborative, lifelong learners. Together with educators, we aim to enable every student to succeed in education and be prepared for future life challenges.
EducaTec AG is the primary representative and strategic partner for LEGO Education in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.