Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
avalble from 2 December -1
- Order number: TI-84PL-DE
- Supplier Name: Texas Instruments
- Warranty(Years): 3
The new power pack with 10 pre-installed top applications! The TI-84 Plus offers three times the memory, a faster processor, the new USB technology and the new trendy design compared to the TI-83 Plus model.
- 24 KB RAM and 480 KB flash ROM
- Improved, high-contrast 8-line by 16-character display, 64 x 96 pixels, split screen option
- Date and time
- The TI-84 Plus includes all the functions of the TI-83 Plus!
- Compatible with all TI-83 Plus applications, programmes and teaching material
- The USB connector (from autumn 2004) enables every calculator to be connected to the ViewScreen™ overhead display or the TI-Presenter™.
- USB interface (cable included)
- Stores up to 30 flash applications
- Complex numbers
- Processes up to 10 rectangular, 6 parametric and 6 polar functions plus 3 sequences in up to 7 ways.
- Interactive graphical analysis with derivatives and integrals.
- Advanced statistical functions incl. hypothesis testing and calculation of confidence intervals, probability distributions
- Lists with up to 999 elements
- Financial functions (current value, cash flow, amortisation)
- Stores and analyses up to 10 matrices
- Equation solver
- Programming languages (TI-Basic and Z80 Assembler)
- Pre-installed applications:
- Cabri Junior, CBL™/CBR™, Inequality Graphing, Probability Simulation, Science Tools, StudyCards™, etc.
- TI-84 Plus quick reference guide (PDF, 2.07 MB)
Dimensions: 84 x 190 x 22 mm
Weight: 262 g
Directions for Use: German, French, Italian, English
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Language:||English, French, German, Italian|
Texas Instruments, a Vernier partner since 1993, provides affordable graphing handhelds, software, and data-collection accessories for math and science classrooms.
Data Collection with TI Technology
Data collection with Texas Instruments technology is powerful, easy, and cost effective. Explore the different options available to add Vernier sensors to your TI technology.