Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery Time on Request
- Order number: 2000080
- Warranty(Years): 2
This powerful, easy-to-use software for programming and data logging is icon based. It incorporates a Robot Educator step-by-step guide with 46 tutorials, from beginner to advanced levels. Data logging functionalities, including graph viewer, make it easy to collect and analyse data from sensors. The software incorporates a comprehensive digital user manual and is based on LabVIEW.
- Using input and output devices and producing a simple set of sequential instructions linking cause and effect
- Developing and testing a system to monitor and control events
- Using intuitive prediction tools to get first hand experience with making hypothesis
- Using the scientific inquiry process when gathering and analysing data sets
- Integrating Maths and Science using physical constants, units of measurement, coordinate systems, min, max, mean and linear formulas
The production and sale of NXT discontinued on December 31, 2015. Now we sell the remaining NXT's , while stock lasts! As an alternative the new EV3 offers a comprehensive education system with many far-reaching educational opportunities and covers a wide field of the curriculum.
|grade:||Middle years, upper primary|
|Subject:||Biology, informatics, informatics, mathematics, mathematics, renewable energy, Robotics/ Microcontrollers, science|
|Language:||English, French, German, Italian|