Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
avalble from 2 December -1
- Order number: OH-JE500
- Supplier Name: Ohaus Corp
- Supplier Number: 71148074
- Warranty(Years): 2
Convenient, Compact And Portable Weighing Capability In The Palm Of Your Hand!
The OHAUS Emerald portable jewelry scale features a stylish yet rugged design for quick reference weighing in jewelry stores and production. Designed to meet the highest quality performance standards, the Emerald scales are extremely simple to operate and garner accurate results.
- Powered by two AAA batteries, the Emerald scale also has a low battery indicator as well as an automatic shut off feature that conserves the battery after a period of inactivity.
- The large high contrast backlit display offers easy viewing in dim lighting.
- The snap-on protective cover provides protects the load cell and display from sustaining damage when in storage or transit.
- Display: Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Operation : 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Construction: ABS housing and pan, protective snap-on cover
- Design Features: Software overload/underload protection, external push-button calibration
Units of measurement:
- Ounce Troy
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years, upper primary|
|Subject:||chemistry, physics, scales|
Connect to the real world of measurement through OHAUS' dependable equipment, engaging activities, and relevant technology which promise to provide your students with meaningful, lasting experiences, and help improve learning outcomes at all grade levels.
The brand you can trust:
- OHAUS offers a complete line of measurement solutions both mechanical and electronic, with a broad range of capacities suitable for all your weighing needs, and accuracy unique to particular grade levels ensuring that results are relevant and meaningful
- OHAUS products have a solid reputation for enduring quality in the classroom. This high quality is not by accident, but a direct result of over a century of experience in the manufacture of weighing solutions designed specifically for student use
- OHAUS' activities and resources are developed and tested by your peers in the classroom. They have been proven as engaging and effective through the every day experiences of students everywhere