Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 4 Workdays
- Order number: DWL-MAC
- Supplier Name: Davis Instruments
- Supplier Number: 6520
- EAN: 011698007356
- Warranty(Years): 2
The WeatherLink software package is used to connect any Davis weather console to a computer. The package includes software, data logger interface, 8′ cable to connect the console to your computer, and instruction booklet. The data logger stores data when your computer is turned off.
The WeatherLink software is used to create graphs, generate summaries, and more—all with your own weather database. If your goal is to send data to a website, you might want to consider WeatherLinkIP.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Davis Vantage Troubleshooting and FAQs
- How do I connect my Davis Weather station to the internet?
- Complete Weather Lesson Plans
- Support Documents
- Vantage Pro2 Console User Manual
- Vantage Pro2 Wireless Stations Specification Sheet
- Vantage Pro2 Console Instruction Manual (EU: Spanish, French, German)
- Further products by Davis Instruments
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Subject:||Biology, geography, science, Wetter|
Davis Instruments, a privately held manufacturing company, takes pride in developing high-quality, reasonably priced products that offer practical solutions to real-life problems. Located in Hayward, California, we back our products with outstanding customer service.
Teachers incorporate weather into STEM curriculum for grades K-12, reinforcing math, science and vocabulary lessons with real world experience.