Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 45500
- Warranty(Years): 2
This programmable, intelligent brick serves as the heart and brain of LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 robots. It features an illuminated six-button interface that changes colour to indicate the brick's active state, a high-resolution black and white display, built-in speaker, USB port, a mini SD card reader, four input ports and four output ports.
The brick also supports USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi communication with a computer and has a programming interface that enables programming and data logging directly onto the brick. It is compatible with mobile devices and is powered by AA batteries or the EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery.
The brick features:
• ARM 9 processor with Linux-based operating system
• Four input ports for data acquisition of up to 1000 samples per/sec
• Four output ports for execution of commands
• On-board program storage including 16 MB of Flash memory and 64 MB of RAM
• Mini SDHC card reader for 32 GB of expanded memory
• Illuminated, three-colour, six-button interface that indicates the brick’s active state
• Hi-resolution 178x128 pixel display enabling detailed graph viewing and sensor data observation
• High-quality speaker
• On-brick programming and data logging that can be uploaded into the EV3 software
• Computer-to-brick communication through on-board USB, or external Wi-Fi or Bluetooth dongles
• USB 2.0 host enabling bricks to be linked in a daisy chain, allows Wi-Fi communication and connection to USB memory sticks
• Powered by six AA batteries or the 2050 mAh lithium ion EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery
We are LEGO® Education. For 35 years we have been working with teachers and educational specialists like you to deliver playful learning experiences that bring subjects to life in the classroom and make learning fun and impactful. We have a wide range of physical and digital educational resources that encourage students to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future.
Our solutions for teaching and hands-on learning inspire interest from humanities and language arts to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), targeted at preschool, elementary and middle school. In the US, close to 20,000 schools teach different subjects using LEGO Education solutions. These are based on the LEGO® system for playful learning combined with curriculum-relevant material and digital resources. With educational sets, lesson plans and curriculum material, assessment tools and teacher training and support, we can help you meet your curriculum objectives and provide you with the tools you need to make learning inspiring, engaging and effective.
We believe that expanding knowledge and building academic and 21st century skills will create active, collaborative, lifelong learners. Together with educators, we aim to enable every student to succeed in education and be prepared for future life challenges.
EducaTec AG is the primary representative and strategic partner for LEGO Education in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.