Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 45025
The LEGO Education Coding Express makes it intuitive and fun for preschool children to learn early coding concepts and critical 21st century skills through playful, hands-on learning with LEGO DUPLO bricks.
Coding Express is a creative, intuitive and versatile solution that introduces preschoolers to early coding concepts that naturally sparks their curiosity, creativity and desire to explore and learn together. Based on the ever popular train theme, the highly versatile LEGO DUPLO solution allows children to make connections and intuitively explore early coding concepts, such as sequencing, looping and conditional coding, while developing problem-solving skills , critical thinking, collaboration, and social and emotional skills.
The child led free optional app provides four areas for preschoolers to explore: Journeys, Characters, Music and Math. The different themed activities change the way the action bricks behave, altering the effect on the train. The activities are open ended and preschoolers will practice a variety of skills relevant for early childhood development.
- Journeys: Tags as destinations – sequencing events and language
- Characters: Tags as emotional reactions – action/reaction and social and emotional development
- Music: Tags as melodies/instruments – exploring, sequencing and looping sound
- Math: Assigning values for movement – exploring action/re-action
Key learning objectives to develop early coding and critical 21st century skills:
- Early coding skills
- Conditional coding
- Language and literacy
- Problem solving
- Express ideas with digital elements
|grade:||Lower Primary, Preschool|
|Subject:||informatics, informatics, language, language & communication, mathematics, mathematics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers, science|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- LEGO Webseite
- Bauanleitungen - Karten
- Produkt Support & Ressourcen von LEGO
- Further products by LEGO Education Lehrmittel
- Features 234 LEGO® DUPLO® bricks
- Key features include Push & Go train with lights and sounds, motor, color sensor that interacts with 5 colored action bricks, and 2 railroad switches
- Easy in-the-box getting started materials include: Getting Started activities, introduction guide, large poster, and 6 building inspiration cards to build 12 unique models
- Teacher Guide includes 8 online lessons: 4 lessons use the physical set and 4 lessons use the digital app
- 8 short online video tutorials
- Free optional app for iOS and Android app included
- App includes 4 themed activities; Journeys, Characters, Music and Math, that allow preschoolers to collaborate and interact with the physical toy train through a digital medium
We are LEGO® Education. For 35 years we have been working with teachers and educational specialists like you to deliver playful learning experiences that bring subjects to life in the classroom and make learning fun and impactful. We have a wide range of physical and digital educational resources that encourage students to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future.
Our solutions for teaching and hands-on learning inspire interest from humanities and language arts to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), targeted at preschool, elementary and middle school. In the US, close to 20,000 schools teach different subjects using LEGO Education solutions. These are based on the LEGO® system for playful learning combined with curriculum-relevant material and digital resources. With educational sets, lesson plans and curriculum material, assessment tools and teacher training and support, we can help you meet your curriculum objectives and provide you with the tools you need to make learning inspiring, engaging and effective.
We believe that expanding knowledge and building academic and 21st century skills will create active, collaborative, lifelong learners. Together with educators, we aim to enable every student to succeed in education and be prepared for future life challenges.
EducaTec AG is the primary representative and strategic partner for LEGO Education in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.