Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 45025
The LEGO Education Coding Express makes it intuitive and fun for preschool children to learn early coding concepts and critical 21st century skills through playful, hands-on learning with LEGO DUPLO bricks.
Coding Express is a creative, intuitive and versatile solution that introduces preschoolers to early coding concepts that naturally sparks their curiosity, creativity and desire to explore and learn together. Based on the ever popular train theme, the highly versatile LEGO DUPLO solution allows children to make connections and intuitively explore early coding concepts, such as sequencing, looping and conditional coding, while developing problem-solving skills , critical thinking, collaboration, and social and emotional skills.
The child led free optional app provides four areas for preschoolers to explore: Journeys, Characters, Music and Math. The different themed activities change the way the action bricks behave, altering the effect on the train. The activities are open ended and preschoolers will practice a variety of skills relevant for early childhood development.
- Journeys: Tags as destinations – sequencing events and language
- Characters: Tags as emotional reactions – action/reaction and social and emotional development
- Music: Tags as melodies/instruments – exploring, sequencing and looping sound
- Math: Assigning values for movement – exploring action/re-action
Key learning objectives to develop early coding and critical 21st century skills:
- Early coding skills
- Conditional coding
- Language and literacy
- Problem solving
- Express ideas with digital elements
|grade:||Lower Primary, Preschool|
|Subject:||informatics, informatics, language, language & communication, mathematics, mathematics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers, science|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- LEGO Webseite
- Bauanleitungen - Karten
- Produkt Support & Ressourcen von LEGO
- Further products by LEGO Education
- Features 234 LEGO® DUPLO® bricks
- Key features include Push & Go train with lights and sounds, motor, color sensor that interacts with 5 colored action bricks, and 2 railroad switches
- Easy in-the-box getting started materials include: Getting Started activities, introduction guide, large poster, and 6 building inspiration cards to build 12 unique models
- Teacher Guide includes 8 online lessons: 4 lessons use the physical set and 4 lessons use the digital app
- 8 short online video tutorials
- Free optional app for iOS and Android app included
- App includes 4 themed activities; Journeys, Characters, Music and Math, that allow preschoolers to collaborate and interact with the physical toy train through a digital medium