Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: OHPB-80410-00
- Supplier Name: Ohaus Corp
- Supplier Number: 80410-00
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Scale for Budding Scientists!
The lightweight Primer balance is the ideal tool for introducing the very first and basic elements of mass measurement to the youngest budding scientists. With the same accuracy of the flagship Harvard Trip, teach students the principles of comparative weighing with the kid-friendly Harvard Junior.
- An activity guide with 16 exercises is included with every Primer balance.
- The easy-to-slide zero adjustment weight makes ensuring the balance is ready for weighing very simple.
- Front and rear pointers allow students to view results from both sides of the balance.
- Display: Plastic pointer
- Construction: ABS base, beam, and pans
- Design Features: Large, washable weighing pans, dual pointers, 18 piece stackable plastic mass set
- Maximum Capacity: 2,000 g
- Readability: 1g
- Pan Size: 4 in x 4 in (102 mm x 102 mm)
- Units of Measurement: Gram
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years, upper primary|
|Subject:||chemistry, mathematics, physics, scales|
Connect to the real world of measurement through OHAUS' dependable equipment, engaging activities, and relevant technology which promise to provide your students with meaningful, lasting experiences, and help improve learning outcomes at all grade levels.
The brand you can trust:
- OHAUS offers a complete line of measurement solutions both mechanical and electronic, with a broad range of capacities suitable for all your weighing needs, and accuracy unique to particular grade levels ensuring that results are relevant and meaningful
- OHAUS products have a solid reputation for enduring quality in the classroom. This high quality is not by accident, but a direct result of over a century of experience in the manufacture of weighing solutions designed specifically for student use
- OHAUS' activities and resources are developed and tested by your peers in the classroom. They have been proven as engaging and effective through the every day experiences of students everywhere