|To 4||CHF24.90 *|
|From 5||CHF23.15 *|
|From 11||CHF22.15 *|
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: TI-LTL-PRF
- Supplier Name: Texas Instruments
- EAN: 3243480103084
- Warranty(Years): 2
- Gives scores for correct answers and visual rewards when 5 problems are answered correctly.
- Select between +, -, * and / and from 5 levels of difficulty.
- The Little Professor is a learning tool similar to electronic flashcards
- Solar powered
- Arithmetic functions are specified randomly.
- Correct answers are rewarded with a "wobbling hat and mustache" image.
- An incorrect entry will give you an error message with a second attempt to answer correctly.
- Math facts are presented in the four basic arithmetic operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Difficulty levels are individually selectable from level one, which is considered "very easy" to level five which is considered “more challenging”.
- Robust shell.
- Very environmentally friendly solar powered learning tool.
- Recommended for preschool, primary school as well as, special needs school age children.
- Two-year limited warranty.
- The Little Professor is not a calculator it is a learning tool, similar to electronic flashcards.
- Lack of sound minimizes classroom interruption while in use by multiple students.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Spielend Mathe lernen mit dem Little Professor; Solar
- Further products by Texas Instruments
|grade:||Lower Primary, upper primary|
|Language:||English, French, German, Italian|
Texas Instruments, a Vernier partner since 1993, provides affordable graphing handhelds, software, and data-collection accessories for math and science classrooms.
Data Collection with TI Technology
Data collection with Texas Instruments technology is powerful, easy, and cost effective. Explore the different options available to add Vernier sensors to your TI technology.