Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: LB-CB-ST-E
- Warranty(Years): 2
Create inventions and control them over the internet.
Get an intro into creating your own smart devices without programming, soldering, or wiring. Create a doorbell that texts you when someone’s buzzing, or an umbrella-reminder that’s synced with the weather!
This is the littleBits CloudBit Kit, a unique electronics kit for beginners and experts alike that contains everything you need to create your own internet connected devices in seconds. Perfect for hackers, designers, makers and tinkerers of all levels--without the programming, soldering and wiring normally required.
- Includes everything you need to get started [power included!] right out of the box: 6 modules, wall power and mounting boards
- Connect everything! Now your entire littleBits library can talk to the internet and vice versa
- Build with 5 intro projects, including an SMS doorbell, internet-connected lamp and many more online!
- Automate with IFTTT to connect with any web service, like Facebook, Gmail and Twitter, or hardware like NEST and Phillips HUE
- Remote control and readout to control your circuits across the room or across the world
- Code with the cloud API or using the Arduino module for further customization [optional]
- 1x USB Power Bit
- 1x Long LED Bit
- 1x Button Bit
- 1x Servo Bit
- 1x Sound Trigger Bit
- 1x CloudBit
- 1x USB Power Adapter + Cable
- 1x Mounting Boards
- 1 screwdriver
- 1 manual
|grade:||Middle years, upper primary|
|Subject:||design, design, informatics, informatics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers, science|