Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: LB-CD-KT-E
- Warranty(Years): 2
littleBits makes a platform of easy-to-use electronic building blocks empowering everyone to create inventions, large and small.
- Sets you up for 16+ hours of STEM/STEAM teaching with 8 engaging challenges, and additional companion lessons.
- Getting started is simple with a Student Invention Guide and Teacher’s Guide.
- Designed in partnership with educators to incorporate NGSS & Common Core in curriculum.
- Engage students in problem solving, creative thinking, and collaboration through invention-based learning.
- Works for classroom/makerspace instruction or self-directed learning.
START IN A SNAP
Educators of every level can now bring STEAM learning to life - no experience necessary. We walk you through every step with comprehensive lessons and guides.
RAISE TECHNOLOGY LITERACY
Students engage with electronics by completing 8 challenges that progress in difficulty, with 10 companion lessons for educators.
INTEGRATE STEAM LEARNING
With the inclusion of Art in STEM, students are empowered to think creatively and design and engineer solutions to real-world problems.
MAKE CURRICULAR CONNECTIONS
The 120+ page Teacher's Guide connects challenges to NGSS and Common Core standards, and inspires you to take concepts further.
SEE WHAT'S INSIDE
- slide dimmer
- usb power
- long led
- light sensor
- rgb led
- temperature sensor
- wire (2)
- DC motor (tethered) (2)
|grade:||Middle years, upper primary|
|Subject:||design, design, informatics, informatics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers, science|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Press Release
- Code Kit Invention 3: Rockstar Guitar
- GET THE CODE KIT APP
- Further products by littleBits education
Easy to teach
Even educators with no prior STEAM experience are set up for success with endless resources.
Engaging & fun
Building and coding games students actually want to play makes learning relevant and enjoyable.
21st century learning
Students embrace failure, think critically, make their own rules, and collaborate while playing & coding games.
Coding & engineering skills
Break out of the computer and bring code into the real world to teach foundational coding and engineering concepts
Integrates with Curriculum
The kit aligns with NGSS & Computer Science standards and can be folded into any curriculum or makerspace.
Bring coding into any makerspace or class - from art to math to STEM/STEAM - with 100+ activities and lessons.