Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery Time on Request
- Order number: LB-AH-KIT
- Supplier Name: littleBits education
- Supplier Number: 680-0033
- EAN: 810876023603
- Weight: 0,447 kg
- Warranty(Years): 2
The littleBits At-Home Learning Starter Kit provides an easy-to-follow, flexible, and powerful solution for reinforcing STEAM learning at home.This kit is ideal for educators to send home for individualized learning and can be easily facilitated and guided by parents.
Use this circuit kit to confidently engage kids at home with five independent or parent-guided STEAM-based inventions.
- Open-and-go introductory circuit kit to learn electronics
- Screenless learning experience; no device or coding experience required
- Access additional activities, curriculum guides, resources, and more in littleBits Classroom
- Engage individual learners with their own starter kit and turn their ideas into a reality with 5 bits and 12 accessories
- Recommended for ages 8+
|Middle years, upper primary
|informatics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers
littleBits is the New York-based hardware startup that is on a mission to Democratize Hardware by empowering everyone to Create Inventions, large and small, with a platform of easy-to-use Electronic Building Blocks. The company’s innovative building blocks snap together with magnets to allow anyone to build, invent, and prototype with electronics independent of age, gender and technical background – no soldering, wiring, or programming required. littleBits breaks down powerful technology – from music with the littleBits Synth Kit, to the Internet of Things with the Smart Home Kit – and makes the technology accessible and easy to understand. The company was founded in 2011 by MIT graduate, TED Senior Fellow and cofounder of the Open Hardware Summit, Ayah Bdeir, and has grown to be a global leader in hardware.