Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 days Workdays
- Order number: PGLU-9.01
- Warranty(Years): 2
It is the hardware of the PGLU and has been optimized for work with young people and teachers with little prior technical knowledge. Questions that often arise in technical instruction were anticipated and included in the development. Striking are the large dimensions for today's conditions and the robust design.
The board concrete
- 4 analog inputs for switches, buttons, sensors, controllers etc.
- 6 analog outputs, including 2 motor drivers which can change the direction of rotation
- At each output a dimmable function LED to show the programming
- Flexible possibilities of power supply
- Separately switchable circuits for processor and motors
- High quality terminals with 2 poles for each channel
- Robust design with free space for mounting