Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 3 Workdays
- Order number: MBOT-MSDV-E
- Warranty(Years): 2
Self-driving vehicles are a hot topic that combines diverse issues ranging from engineering to federal regulations. While it may be years before you have a self-driving car in your driveway, you can use mBot in your classroom today!
With our Coding with mBot: Self-Driving Vehicles STEM activities you and your students will successfully learn to program mBot to mimic many self-driving car actions, including automatic lane changes and autonomous parking. As students progress through the activities they build upon their basic coding and troubleshooting skills.
Included with Coding with mBot: Self-Driving Vehicles
- Nine guided activities aligned with CSTA K-12 Computer Science Standards
- Getting Started with mBot user guide
- Student instructions
- Instructor information guide with troubleshooting tips and suggested extensions
- Sample program code
- A generous site license—buy one module and duplicate the activities for your class
Coding with mBot: Self-Driving Vehicles is free when you buy an mBot from EducaTec AG
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Data Logging Interfaces:||Arduino|
|Subject:||informatics, informatics, mathematics, mathematics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers|
Coding with mBot: Self-Driving Vehicles includes separate activities for different platforms. The activities listed below prefixed with “C” are intended for middle school and high school students using computers or Chromebooks. Activities prefixed with “M” are designed for elementary and middle school students using mobile devices, such as iPad or Android tablets.
Click on an activity below to see the introduction, objectives, and correlated standards.
- C1. Manual Drive
- C2. Obstacle Avoidance
- C3. Guided Navigation
- C4. Safety Features
- C5. Cruise Control
- C6. Driving Outside the Lines
- C7. Security and Emergency Systems
- C8. Autonomous Parking and mBot-to-mBot Communication
- C9. Changing Lanes
- M1. Driving mBot
- M2. Teaching mBot to Drive by Itself
- M3. Point, Pivot, Swing!
- M4. Simplifying with Loops
- M5. Watch the Road
- M6. Walk the Line
- M7. Avoiding Obstacles
- M8. Use Your Lights!
- M9. Sounds and Security Systems
- M10. Driving Safely
- M11. Autonomous Parking
- M12. Put mBot to Work
- M13. Give mBot Some Personality