Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
avalble from 2 December -1
- Order number: TRX-739143
The TETRIX™ Education Base Set has everything needed to build metal TETRIX robots that can be controlled by the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT or EV3 Intelligent Brick.
This set includes a CD-ROM, developed by Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy, that introduces users to the TETRIX building system and provides key hardware basics and select programming fundamentals for first-time users.
Also included in the set:
- TETRIX ™ Building System
- Getting Started with TETRIX Guide
- TETRIX Hard Point Connectors
- HiTechnic DC Motor Controller
- HiTechnic Servo Controller
- 12V Rechargeable NiMh Battery Pack
- Hex Key Set (Imperial 7/64", 3/32", 1/16", and 5/64")
LEGO MINDSTORMS Education NXT Software v1.1 or higher is required to program the NXT. Software sold separately.
|Subject:||informatics, mathematics, physics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers|