Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: BB-EL00485
- Supplier Name: TTS Group Ltd
- Supplier Number: IT10082
- Warranty(Years): 2
Introducing the new floor robot that can be remote controlled by sending commands via Bluetooth!
Plan your algorithm on the screen of your device and send it remotely for Bluetooth enabled Blue-Bot to perform right in front of you!
The Blue-Bot has a simple and child friendly layout that is a perfect starting point for teaching control, directional language and programming to young children.
Properties shared by Blue-Bot and Bee-Bot:
- Sounds and flashing eyes confirm your instructions
- Robust and small design
- Clear and bright buttons
- Its happy and friendly demeanor sparks any student’s interest
- Moves accurately in 15cm steps at a time and turns in 90°New features:
- See the components inside Blue-Bot through a clear shell - children can see its buzz!
- Plan your algorithm on the screen of your device and send it remotely via Bluetooth
- Use Blue-Bot like a normal Bee-Bot and program it on the robot itself
- Capable of performing 45 degree turns and you can also include repetitions in your algorithm
- Memory of up to 200 steps
- Blue-Bot is rechargeable and fits on the standard Bee-Bot Docking Stations
- USB cable provided for recharging
- Give the Blue-Bots individual name to help identify them in a larger group or class
Please note: Blue-Bot Floor Robot is compatible with any iPad with version 3.0/4.0+ EDR / BLE Bluetooth i.e. iPad3 and later.
Download the app to control Blue-Bot, the new addition to the TTS floor robot family. The app enables you to write an algorithm, send it and then Blue-Bot will follow your instructions. There are numerous features, which make writing algorithms both fun and educational.
Use explore mode to develop algorithms:
- Step by step programming. Instructions are added to the list and once happy place Blue-Bot back at the start and press go.
- Drag and drop programming. Just drag your instructions into the left hand bar to save
- Include repeats to make things even more fun
- Program 45 degree turns.
Challenge mode will add complexity into the algorithm:
- Blue-Bot will add random obstacles, adding complexity to the algorithm needed
- One or even two directional buttons can be removed
- Random instructions can be generated, you must predict which square Blue-Bot will end up.
Children can also record themselves saying a command and can assign it to a button on Blue-Bot. As the algorithm progresses, they will hear themselves giving the instructions.
Pairing: Blue-Bot DOES NOT need to be manually paired with an iPad. If bluetooth is enabled on the iPad and a Blue-Bot is switched on and available, the app will connect automatically.
This app can be installed in older iPads but will have limited functionality and CANNOT be used to control a Blue-Bot floor robot.
|grade:||Kindergarten, Lower Primary, upper primary|
|Fachbereich:||fächerübergreifend, Mathematik, Medien & Informatik - M&I, Natur, Mensch, Gesellschaft - NMG|
|Entwicklungsorientierter Zugang:||Räumliche Orientierung, Sprache & Kommunikation, Zeitliche Orientierung, Zusammenhänge & Gesetzmässigkeiten|
|operating system:||Android, iOS|
From humble beginnings in a garage in the Midlands, to supplying over 64 countries across the globe, we have been talking to educators and inventing new reasons for children to love learning for over 30 years.
It was a simple scene back in 1985; a chat with a teacher in a local school. The conversation around the lack of quality D&T resources for the classroom. One industrious evening in a garage later and the first TTS resource was born. The very next day the teacher was given the prototype. "Wow," they said, "this is exactly what I said I needed".
From the conversations, the design realisation, the prototype, the consultation, the manufacture, the delivery, the reaction and most importantly the benefit to children's education, our cycle of development hasn't really changed, even if life in a school has.
With your help we have created thousands of reasons to love learning and each year around 400 new resources are invented. From printed books to programmable floor robots, we keep on inventing because you tell us to, and because everyone loves a "wow"