Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: LWV
- Warranty(Years): 2
This book introduces NI LabVIEW programming through a series of hands-on exercises using a temperature sensor, voltage probe, microphone, and Vernier interface.
Besides learning the basics of NI LabVIEW programming, your students will be introduced to collecting and analyzing data. This enhances the learning experience and helps them move to the stage of creating their own custom programs and independent projects. The exercises in this book can be done with the Vernier SensorDAQ, LabQuest, or LabQuest Mini.
Included with Hands-On Introduction to NI LabVIEW with Vernier
- An introduction to the basics of NI LabVIEW programming (LabVIEW version 2009 or newer)
- Step-by-step instructions for writing introductory NI LabVIEW programs
- NI LabVIEW sample programs on CD
- Microsoft Word files for all exercises on CD. Easily modify these files to meet your personal teaching style.
- A generous site license. Buy one book and duplicate exercises for your class
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Subject:||informatics, informatics, mathematics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers, Vernier|