Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 21 Workdays
- Order number: STIR
- Supplier Name: Vernier International
- Supplier Number: STIR-INTL
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Stir Station is a combination magnetic stirrer and ring stand.
The Stir Station efficiently handles beakers and other containers as small as 50 mL and as large as one liter (800 mL practical capacity). It works efficiently with beakers with a wide range of sizes and shapes of magnetic stirring bars.
- Uses a closed-loop speed control, thus making it easier to fine tune its stirring speed (50–1250 RPM).
- The stirring platform is lit with three cool, white LEDs. The LEDs are positioned beneath the stirring platform to provide excellent lighting of a glass container of liquid.
- Includes a removable 18″ ring stand post conveniently positioned and affixed to the stirrer base, at a distance that will easily accommodate most buret or utility clamps.
- Runs on either AC power (adapter included) or four C batteries (not included).
- Is sufficiently robust to operate most common-sized magnetic stirring bars or a Vernier Microstirrer.
- Has a chemical-resistant plastic stirring plate.
Vernier Stir Station
Stirring bar (4 cm)
6-volt DC power adapter
Ring stand post (46 cm)
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Subject:||chemistry, science, Vernier|
Celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2016, Vernier Software & Technology continues to be a leading innovator of scientific data-collection technology. Focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), Vernier is dedicated to developing creative ways to teach and learn using hands-on science and math. Vernier creates easy-to-use and affordable science interfaces, sensors, and graphing/analysis software. With world-wide distribution to over 140 countries, Vernier products are used by educators and students from elementary school to college. Vernier’s technology-based solutions enhance STEM education, increase learning, and build students’ critical thinking skills. Vernier’s business culture is grounded in Earth-friendly policies and practices, and the company provides a family-friendly workplace.