Prezzi incl. IVA più spese di spedizione
disponibile dal 02 dicembre -1
- Numero Ordine: FLIRPRO-IOS
- Garanzia(anno): 2
Using the FLIR ONE Gen 3 thermal camera, students can reveal the hidden world of infrared vision. In late 2017, our Vernier Thermal Analysis® app will be compatible with this new generation of camera, allowing students to collect temperature vs. time data for up to four spots or regions, along with a thermal image video. The FLIR ONE Pro can measure temperatures up to 400°C (752°F) and features a larger field of view and more pixels than the FLIR ONE Consumer version.
FLIR ONE for iOS
The FLIR ONE Pro Thermal Imaging Camera uses Vivid IR® image enhancement for superior image quality. This camera features a rugged case, extra 5° of field of view, and four times the pixels of the FLIR ONE 3rd generation Consumer version. FLIR ONE Pro for iOS easily connects to an iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® touch with a Lightning® connector.
Vernier Thermal Analysis App
Our free Thermal Analysis app allows you to mark up to four locations or regions on the image. In a selected region, you can determine minimum, maximum, or average temperature. Graph temperature data live during an experiment, then export to our Graphical Analysis 4 app for further analysis. Thermal image videos can also be exported to the Photos app.
Non-contact temperature data collection with video can be used to observe temperature changes on the skin, illustrate convection, show heating due to friction, and more. Compare heat conduction in different materials or compare the transparency of materials in infrared vs. visible light. What will you explore?
|livello:||scuola media, scuole medie superiori e professionali|
|materia:||biologia, chimica, energia rinnovabile, fisica, informatica, telecamera|
|sistema operativo:||Android, iOS|
- Avete domande relative a questo prodotto?
- Thermal Analysis for FLIR ONE™
- Graphical Analysis™ for iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and Android™
- Vernier Thermal Analysis® for FLIR ONE™
- How to use Vernier Thermal Analysis for FLIR ONE
- Ulteriori prodotti di FLIR® Systems, Inc
- Mark up to four locations or regions on the image to determine the minimum, maximum, or average temperature.
- Graph live temperature data during an experiment.
- Capture temperature data for everything within a video frame allowing you to analyze any object at any time and create additional temperature vs. time graphs.
- Export thermal image videos and data to Logger Pro software for further analysis or export data into our Graphical Analysis™ 4 app.
- Use the time-lapse video feature to record data for long collection times without filling up the storage on your iPhone or iPad (Thermal Analysis Plus only).