Prezzi incl. IVA più spese di spedizione
Tempi di consegna 21 Giorni lavorativi
- Numero Ordine: V-SPEC
- Garanzia(anno): 2
Powered by Ocean Optics™ technology, the Vernier Spectrometer is a portable VIS-NIR spectrometer which connects directly to your computer with a standard USB cable. It is a fully functioning spectrophotometer that gives precise measurements instantly over a range of 380–950 nm.
Powered by Ocean Optics™
The Vernier Spectrometer, powered by Ocean Optics™ technology, connects directly to your computer with a standard USB cable. It is a fully functioning visible light spectrophotometer giving precise measurements instantly over a range of 380–950 nm.
A Full Spectrum of Uses
- Use the Vernier Spectrometer to:
- Measure the absorbance spectrum of an aqueous sample.
- Conduct Beer’s law experiments at one or more wavelengths simultaneously.
- Conduct kinetic studies of absorbance versus time at one or more wavelengths.
- Conduct equilibrium studies of absorbance versus time and/or absorbance versus concentration.
- Conduct emission spectrum analysis with the fiber optic assembly.
- The Vernier Spectrometer is a truly portable device, measuring 10 cm x 9 cm x 3 cm.
- One-step calibration of the full spectrum saves precious lab time.
- A complete visible light spectrum, 380–950 nm, is collected in a fraction of a second.
- The open cuvette holder allows for access to the sample during testing.
- Other Vernier sensors can be used simultaneously with the Vernier Spectrometer, expanding your students’ opportunities to pursue a variety of research projects.
- The Vernier Spectrometer draws its power from your computer, eliminating the need for an additional power source.
- Works with many Ocean Optics accessories.
|livello:||scuole medie superiori e professionali|
|materia:||biologia, chimica, fisica, Vernier|