inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
In der Regel am Lager, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: GDX-CART-G
- Garrantie(Jahre): 2
The Go Direct Sensor Cart features built-in, wireless sensors for one-dimensional dynamics and kinematics experiments. It directly connects wirelessly via Bluetooth® wireless technology to your platform.
With Go Direct Sensor Cart, students can explore force, position, velocity, and acceleration directly on their Bluetooth-enabled device—no wires or additional equipment required. Each cart features built-in sensors to simplify experiment setup and allow investigations to be conducted on or off the track.
Go Direct Sensor Cart can be used for hands-on kinematics and dynamics demonstrations but can also be used as an individual sensor. Hang a mass and spring from the force sensor to study simple harmonic motion, or attach the cart to a turntable to study centripetal acceleration.
Each full-featured dynamics cart includes
- Encoder wheel to report position
- 3-axis accelerometer to measure independent acceleration
- ±50 N force sensor to measure push and pulls
- Mass trays for changing total mass
- Plunger for collision and impulse studies
- Low friction wheels for uniform motion
- Exchangeable magnetic and hook-and-pile inserts for elastic and inelastic collisions
|Schulstufe:||Sek 2 & Tertiär|
|DataLogger Schnittstellen:||LabQuest 2|
|Betriebsystem:||Android, Chrome, iOS, LabQuest 2, Mac OSX, Win|
The Go Direct Sensor Cart can be used in a variety of experiments:
- Collect position, velocity, and acceleration data as a cart rolls freely up and down an incline.
- Observe collisions between two carts, test for the conservation of momentum, or measure energy changes during different types of collisions.
- Investigate the relationship between force, mass, and acceleration.
- Examine the energies involved in simple harmonic motion.
- Measure a cart’s momentum change and compare it to the impulse it receives.
- Position resolution: 0.25 mm, reported by default at 1 mm steps
- Force range: ±50 N
- Accelerometer range: ±160 m/s2
- Go Direct® Sensor Cart (Green or Yellow)
- Flat-top rubber bumper
- Anti-roll peg
- Empty tabs (4)
- Micro USB Cable