Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Délai de livraison 14 Jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : LB-670-0060
- Hersteller Name: littleBits education
- Hersteller Nummer: 670-0060
- EAN: 810876022613
- Garantie(année): 2
This fun and creative intro to coding bundle is designed to get groups of 20-30 students comfortable with building and programming with littleBits! Perfect for grades 3 through 8, the Code Kit Classroom Bundle makes it easy to integrate science, technology, engineering, art, math and computer science activities into your curriculum in an engaging way that maps to NGSS and Computer Science state standards. Key features include:
- Fully modular system including 160 Bits and 300 accessories for endless creative problem-solving and invention building
- Instructional videos and guides to teach fundamental programming concepts: inputs & outputs, loops, logic, variables, and functions through coding games.
|niveau:||cycle 2, cycle 2, Sec. II & tertiaire|
|langage de programmation:||Blockly|
|matière:||arts, informatiques, physique|
littleBits is the New York-based hardware startup that is on a mission to Democratize Hardware by empowering everyone to Create Inventions, large and small, with a platform of easy-to-use Electronic Building Blocks. The company’s innovative building blocks snap together with magnets to allow anyone to build, invent, and prototype with electronics independent of age, gender and technical background – no soldering, wiring, or programming required. littleBits breaks down powerful technology – from music with the littleBits Synth Kit, to the Internet of Things with the Smart Home Kit – and makes the technology accessible and easy to understand. The company was founded in 2011 by MIT graduate, TED Senior Fellow and cofounder of the Open Hardware Summit, Ayah Bdeir, and has grown to be a global leader in hardware.