Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Prêt à expédier immédiatement, délai de livraison env. 1-3 jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : BK-191
- Hersteller Name: Sonstiges
- Hersteller Nummer: 33921537
- EAN: 978-0-648-47531-6
- Gewicht: 0,381 kg
A 10 week curriculum package for implementing the LEGO Education SPIKE Prime Set (45678) in your class. Containing 20 chapters that follow a planetary exploration story line, you will be introducing students to the basics of the SPIKE Prime Set and gradually incorporating sensor and useful programming concepts.
All challenges follow a similar structure with an overview project, equipment needed and Teachers’ notes. Example programs as well as tips and tricks are included to assist the teacher and student worksheets can be either photocopied or downloaded from the website. Full building instructions necessary to construct the SPYKEE Base design and all required attachments are also included.
In addition to specific Robot challenges, the book also offers activities based around Robots in Society, Flowcharting and Multimedia Presentations.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: SPYKEE Basics
- Chapter 3: What is a Robot?
- Chapter 4: Flowcharting
- Chapter 5: How Far?
- Chapter 6: How Many Sides?
- Chapter 7: That Bot has Personality!
- Chapter 8: Help, I’m Stuck!
- Chapter 9: Let’s go Prospecting!
- Chapter 10: Stay Away from the Edge
- Chapter 11: Prospecting and Staying Safe
- Chapter 12: Prepare the Landing Zone
- Chapter 13: Meet your Adoring Public!
- Chapter 14: As seen on TV!
- Chapter 15: Mini-Golf
- Chapter 16: Dancing Robots
- Chapter 17: Robot Wave
- Chapter 18: Robot Butler
- Chapter 19: Student Worksheets
- Chapter 20: Building Instructions
|niveau:||cycle 2, cycle 2, Secondaire II|
|matière:||informatique, informatiques, physique, Robotique|