Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
disponible à partir du 2 décembre -1
- Réf. d'article : PAK-OEK
- Garantie(année): 2
The Polarizer/Analyzer Set extends the Optics Expansion Kit to allow students to study polarization of light. Using a Rotary Motion Sensor to record analyzer angle, Malus's Law experiments are easy, detailed, and accurate.
The Polarizer/Analyzer Set includes a Fixed Polarizer, an Adjustable Analyzer, and an Adjustable Analyzer for Rotary Motion Sensor. Add to these the Light Source and Light Sensor Holder from the OEK, a Rotary Motion Sensor, and the Light Sensor for a complete system for studying polarization.
- The Fixed Polarizer linearly polarizes the light from the Light Source.
- The Adjustable Analyzer for Rotary Motion Sensor uses the Rotary Motion Sensor to record the angle of the analyzer. The Adjustable Analyzer can be placed after the Polarizer to study the curious behavior of stacks of three polarizers.
- A Light Sensor measures the transmitted light intensity, allowing a simple Malus’s Law activity.
- Polarizer passes vertically polarized light.
- Adjustable Analyzer for Rotary Motion Sensor includes a mount for the Vernier Rotary Motion Sensor to record the analyzer angle.
- Adjustable Analyzer includes an angle scale for manual reading of the polarizer angle.
Adjustable Analyzer (1)
Adjustable Analyzer for Rotary Motion Sensor (1)
Mounting Screws for Rotary Motion Sensor (2)
Belt for Rotary Motion Sensor (1)
|niveau:||Sec. II & tertiaire|