Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Prêt à expédier immédiatement, délai de livraison env. 1-3 jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : GDX-MD
- Garantie(année): 2
The Go Direct Motion Detector uses ultrasound to measure the position, velocity, and acceleration of moving objects. It directly connects wirelessly via Bluetooth® or wired via USB to your platform.
The Go Direct Motion Detector accurately tracks objects as close as 15 cm and as far away as 2.5 m. Its built-in temperature compensation automatically adjusts for the difference in the speed of sound in cold and warm locations. Its unique design protects the sensor from falling objects during simple harmonic motion or free fall experiments.
The Go Direct Motion Detector can be used in a variety of experiments:
- Study position, velocity, and acceleration of carts when mounted on a track.
- Match graphs created in Graphical Analysis 4 software.
- Analyze the effects of air resistance on falling coffee filters.
- Investigate simple harmonic motion by monitoring a mass on a spring.
- Maximum data collection rate: 30 samples/s
- Distances measured from 15 cm to 2.5 m
- Temperature compensated
- ¼-20 threaded hole for mounting on motion detector clamp
- 1.5 m USB cable
- Vernier Go Direct Motion Detector
- Micro USB Cable
|niveau:||cycle 2, Sec. II & tertiaire|
|DataLogger Schnittstellen:||LabQuest 2|
|système d'exploitation:||Android, Chrome, iOS, LabQuest 2, Mac OSX, Win|
Wired or Wireless—The Flexibility to Choose
Our Go Direct™ Colorimeter connects directly to your mobile device, Chromebook, or computer using our free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app—no additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth, allowing you to choose the solution best for your classroom or laboratory.