Prezzi incl. IVA più spese di spedizione
Consegna immediata pronta, tempi di consegna ca. 1-3 giorni lavorativi
- Numero Ordine: MB-P1030063
- Garanzia(anno): 2
HaloCode is a wireless single board computer. With its built-in Wi-Fi support and microphone，the students can easily bring your board into the IoT projects and add speech recognition ability to it.It comes with plenty of sensors, such as 12 x Programmable Color LED, a Motion Sensor, a Touch Sensor and more. And its companion software, mBlock 5, makes it easy to get started with HaloCode and learn to code. Using HaloCode, everyone can make their own creations, in a easy and fun way!
• With Built in Wi-Fi, Creating an IoT project has never been easier a. With built in Wi-Fi module, the student can use HaloCode and mBlock 5 to create smart devices platform and the IoT models, like controlling home appliances in distance, in the simplest way ever. b. The Mesh network technology makes it possible for two or more HaloCodes to communicate with each other. This enables students to make HaloCode do many more things, like a tabletop drum pad.
• Exposes Students to AI Tech, such as Speech Recognition HaloCode features a built-in microphone that enables it to detect the voice. And its cloud storage and Wi-Fi features give students the freedom to create unique projects based on the speech recognition service. Whether you are making a voice interaction toy or setting up a voice-controlled smart home, HaloCode is exactly what you are looking for.
• Built-in Sensors Make HaloCode Multitalented HaloCode has 12 RGB LED, a Touch Sensor, a Motion Sensor and more. Students can use them to build an interactive rainbow lamp, create motion sensing games, interact with the Sprites of mBlock 5, and even make themselves motion-tracking wristbands.
• Support the real Multithreading Equipped with 4mb memory and an onboard powerful Xtensa dual-core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor, the 45mm-sized HaloCode is empowered to execute multiple processes or threads concurrently. It doesn't matter how many programs you write, with HaloCode, you can just run them at the same time, which is hardly possible with Micro:bit.
|livello:||scuola media, scuole medie superiori e professionali|
|linguaggio :||Java/Jython/Python, MakeBlock, mBlock, Scratch|
|materia:||informatica, informatica, Robotica|
|sistema operativo:||Mac OSX, Win|
|interfaccia:||Bluetooth, USB, WIFI|