Prezzi incl. IVA più spese di spedizione
Consegna immediata pronta, tempi di consegna ca. 1-3 giorni lavorativi
- Numero Ordine: GDX-SVISPL
- Garanzia(anno): 2
The Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer quickly measures a full wavelength spectrum. It directly connects wirelessly via Bluetooth® or wired via USB to your platform.
Introduce your students to spectroscopy with the affordable Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer. Capable of connecting wirelessly or by USB, this device can easily collect a full wavelength spectrum (absorbance, percent transmission, or intensity) in less than one second. Once the peak wavelength is determined, you can establish the concentration of a solution (Beer’s law) or monitor rates of reactions. A low light path allows the Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer to be used for microscale labs and biochemistry applications with micro and semi-micro cuvettes.
The Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer can be used in a variety spectroscopy experiments:
- Determine peak wavelength to collect data on solution concentration for studies of Beer’s law or to monitor rates of reaction.
- Collect a full wavelength spectrum to measure absorbance, percent transmittance, fluorescence (at 405 nm or 500 nm excitation), or emissions.
- Conduct enzyme kinetics experiments.
- Engage in equilibrium studies of absorbance vs. time or absorbance vs. concentration.
- Perform colorimetric or fluorescent bioassays.
- Use the Spectrophotometer Optical Fiber (VSP-FIBER) to measure emissions from flame tests or other light sources. For more detailed emissions analysis, consider the Vernier Emissions Spectrometer (VSP-EM).
Spectroscopy with Go Direct SpectroVis Plus
To use the Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometer, download the free Spectral Analysis app. The app is compatible with computers, Chromebooks, and mobile devices. Students may also connect to LabQuest 2 or to a computer with Logger Pro to perform analysis.
- Wavelength Range: 380 nm–950 nm
- Support for fluorescence: Two excitation sources centered at 405 nm and 500 nm
- Reported Wavelength Interval: ~1 nm between reported values (collects 570 values)
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 10 cm x 5 cm
- Light Sources: Incandescent white bulb, approximately 8,000 hour lifetime, one-step calibration. LED-based, approximately 100,000 hour lifetime. No external power is required.
|livello:||scuola media, scuole medie superiori e professionali|
|DataLogger Schnittstellen:||LabQuest 2, Logger Pro|
|materia:||biologia, chimica, fisica, Vernier|
Wired or Wireless—The Flexibility to Choose
Our Go Direct™ Temperature Probe connects directly to your mobile device, Chromebook, or computer using our free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app—no additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth, allowing you to choose the solution best for your classroom or laboratory.