Prezzi incl. IVA più spese di spedizione
Consegna immediata pronta, tempi di consegna ca. 1-3 giorni lavorativi
- Numero Ordine: EPV
- Garanzia(anno): 2
Introduce engineering concepts and programming with 12 projects about feedback and control, servo and stepper motors, and more.
This book contains engaging hands-on projects for SensorDAQ, LabQuest, or LabQuest Mini. It introduces engineering concepts and programming with NI LabVIEW software. An introductory knowledge of NI LabVIEW programming (see our Hands-On Introduction to NI LabVIEW book) is assumed.
This book introduces many important science and engineering concepts, including analog and digital input, sensors and how they are calibrated, feedback and control, analog and digital output, servo and stepper motors, PID control, pulse-width modulation, voltage dividers and Wheatstone bridges.
Included with Engineering Projects with NI LabVIEW and Vernier
- 12 challenging, hands-on projects for students (LabVIEW version 2009 or newer)
- Essential teacher information
- NI LabVIEW sample programs for each project and challenge
- A generous site license. Buy one book and duplicate material for your class or distribute it electronically
- Ready to use student versions of computer experiments in print; computer, LabQuest, and calculator version in electronic format.
|livello:||scuola media, scuole medie superiori e professionali|
|materia:||fisica, informatica, informatica, matematica, Robotica, Vernier|