Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: TI-INN-IO
- Supplier Name: Texas Instruments
- Supplier Number: TI-INN-I/O
- EAN: 03243480105699
- Warranty(Years): 3
This pack contains I/O Module components for projects that connect science concepts, programming and coding skills. The components in this pack connect to the TI-Innovator Hub output and input ports. Contains the needed components for the Science Through Engineering Design activities. Components can be used to extend students’ programming creativity.
- Servo motor: 360 degree, continuous rotation servo Motor
- Vibration motor: Coin type motor that vibrates
- Light sensor: Sensor that detects the light intensity of the environment.
- White LED: Light-emitting diode that emits white light
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Subject:||Biology, chemistry, informatics, mathematics, physics, renewable energy|
|Language:||English, French, German, Italian|
|operating system:||Mac OSX, Win|
Texas Instruments, a Vernier partner since 1993, provides affordable graphing handhelds, software, and data-collection accessories for math and science classrooms.
Data Collection with TI Technology
Data collection with Texas Instruments technology is powerful, easy, and cost effective. Explore the different options available to add Vernier sensors to your TI technology.