Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: KES-D1
- Supplier Name: Vernier Science Education
- Supplier Number: KES-D3
- EAN: 730650001088
- Warranty(Years): 2
Kestrel® DROP Wireless Data Loggers are small, rugged, and accurate environmental data loggers. Collect temperature, relative humidity, and pressure data on the Kestrel LiNK app for iOS and Android devices.
Kestrel DROP Wireless Data Loggers are small, rugged, and accurate environmental data loggers. They are available in three models:
|DROP D1||DROP D2||DROP D3|
|Dew point temperature||x||x|
- View, graph, record, and monitor environmental conditions
- Provides real-time, wireless, graphing functionality
- Access in real time or graph the data via Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) on your smart device
- Log options: 2 s, 5 s, 10 s, 20 s, 30 s, 1 min, 2 min, 5 min, 10 min, 20 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 2 hr, 6 hr, 12 hr
- Range of 100 feet for iPhone connection
- Connects only to the free Kestrel LiNK App, downloaded directly from the App Store or Google Play
- Share real-time/logged data with Kestrel LiNK app via email, text, and social media
- Battery life of 6 months to 1 year depending on user settings and logging rate
Kestrel DROP wireless data loggers are only compatible with Kestrel LiNK app for iOS and Android devices. The Kestrel LiNK app wirelessly connects with Kestrel DROP Wireless Environmental Data Loggers to display real-time data or import logged data.
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Subject:||Biology, chemistry, physics, renewable energy|
Celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2016, Vernier Software & Technology continues to be a leading innovator of scientific data-collection technology. Focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), Vernier is dedicated to developing creative ways to teach and learn using hands-on science and math. Vernier creates easy-to-use and affordable science interfaces, sensors, and graphing/analysis software. With world-wide distribution to over 140 countries, Vernier products are used by educators and students from elementary school to college. Vernier’s technology-based solutions enhance STEM education, increase learning, and build students’ critical thinking skills. Vernier’s business culture is grounded in Earth-friendly policies and practices, and the company provides a family-friendly workplace.