Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SPH-940-0512
- Supplier Name: Sphero
- Supplier Number: 940-0512
- Warranty(Years): 2
You don’t need to be a computer science expert to discover the endless possibilities for Sphero RVR+ in the classroom! Our in-depth, standards-aligned RVR+ Educator Guide walks you through getting started with RVR+, our most customizable robot for beginner–advanced programmers, and includes eight NEW ready-to-run, cross-curricular classroom lessons for grades 6 and up to inspire you and your students.
- SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATE TECH INTO YOUR CLASSROOM: Our guide provides step-by-step instructions for you and your students
- CARRY IT AROUND THE CLASSROOM: This hard copy of our guide allows you to take it wherever you might need it
- NO ACCOUNT REQUIRED: Students use starter programs to complete the activities whether or not they’re signed into the Sphero Edu accounts
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: This guide will give you plenty of ideas for next steps with RVR+ in your classroom
- STANDARDS-ALIGNED STEAM LEARNING: Our eight cross-curricular classroom lessons allow students to get hands-on with subjects and topics you’re already teaching!
- Note: The RVR+ Educator Guide book is included with RVR+ Multi-Packs. A free downloadable version of the RVR+ Educator Guide is available here and is compatible with the original RVR robot.
Find even more resources for RVR+ here.
|Informatik - ICT, Medien & Informatik - M&I
|informatics, informatics, physics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers
Sphero began the connected play revolution in 2010 by creating something unlike anything - and they never stopped. Sphero fuse robotic and digital technology into immersive entertainment experiences that ignite imagination and defy expectation. Optimized by data and powered by fun, these ever-evolving experiences are changing the way the world thinks about play.
Designed to inspire curiosity, creativity, and invention through connected play and coding, SPRK+ is far more than just a robot. Powered by the Sphero Edu app, you can easily learn programming, complete hands-on activities, and share your creations with the community. Navigate a maze. Program a painting. Mimic the solar system. Swim across the water. Have a dance party… The only limit is your imagination.
Sphero Edu and SPRK+ allow you to collaborate with other users around the globe to innovate the world of education and empower anyone to program. Equipped with Bluetooth SMART and a strong scratch-resistant UV coating, SPRK+ takes hands-on learning up a notch. Join the growing community of makers, students, instructors, and parents – all learning on the same social platform. SPRK+ will foster a love of robotics, coding, and STEAM principles… all through play. Learning is evolving. Get on the ball.