Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: HiT-NAA1030
Measure axle rotation position and rotation speed with the HiTechnic Angle Sensor. The Angle Sensor enables you to measure three rotation properties:
- Absolute angle – the rotation position of a rotating axle from 0 – 359 degrees with 1 degree accuracy
- Accumulated angle - the accumulated number of degrees an axle has rotated
- Rotation Speed - the speed of the axle rotation in RPM (revolutions per minute)
With its very low friction mechanism, the HiTechnic Angle Sensor is ideal for building models where accurate measurement of rotation properties of an axle is key. Perfect for building a distance measuring wheel or a weather station wind vane.
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years, upper primary|
|Data Logging Interfaces:||MINDSTORMS EV3, MINDSTORMS NXT|
|Subject:||informatics, informatics, physics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers|
HiTechnic manufactures a range of robotic sensors for the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT. The majority of HiTechnic sensors are certified by The LEGO Company assuring the highest standards of quality and safety.
HiTechnic Sensors are based on industrial sensor technology developed by HiTechnic's parent company, Dataport Systems, Inc. Dataport has been supplying technology solutions to customers worldwide since 1986.
HiTechnic manufacturers sensors that are certified by The LEGO company guaranteeing:
- 100% compatible with Mindstorms NXT
- Meet the highest LEGO quality standards
- Comply with all safety standards
- RoHs Compliant (certified lead free)