Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MB-P5010082
- Supplier Name: MakeBlock
- Supplier Number: P5010082
- EAN: 6928819511859
- Weight: 0,7 kg
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Pocket Shield is the basic expansion board for CyberPi. It provides CyberPi with autonomy, not requiring to be physically connected to a computer. It has a built-in 3.7V, 800 mAh rechargeable battery. It also integrates two DC motor interfaces, and two 3-pin interfaces that are compatible with servos, light strips and Arduino sensors. The casing can be mounted with Makeblock and LEGO structural parts.
Pocket Shield can supply power and extend functions for CyberPi. It has two DC motor ports and two 3-pin digital/analog servo ports. LED strips and Arduino sensors can be connected to Pocket Shield's digital/analog servo ports.
- Rechargeable 800mAh battery with high load capacity and long duration.
- 2 motor ports and 2 servo ports, allowing more possibilities for creation;
- 2.54mm pin spacing, digital/analog interfaces compatible with LED strips and Arduino sensors;
- Anti-reverse connection, protecting electronic modules
- Compact and easy to carry around;
- Holes and a tapped hole, compatible with LEGO Technic series and M4 metal structural parts.
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Data Logging Interfaces:||Cyber Pi, mBot2|
mBot is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via Bluetooth or 2.4G (by different version), this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).