Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MBOT-DSPL
- Supplier Name: MakeBlock
- Supplier Number: 13402
- EAN: 6928819500778
The Me 7-Segment Serial Display allows students to display various project variables, such as speed, time, or score, directly on mBot. This 7-segment display can easily be programmed to control individual segments and decimal points, in addition to displaying numbers and letters.
- 4 digit red alpha-numeric display with one decimal point per digit
- Adjustable LED brightness makes display visible even in daylight
- Compatible with Makeblock® beams (16mm interval M4 mounting holes)
- 2.54 mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Connects to mBot via simple RJ25 cable
- Easily programmed through mBlock™ or Arduino™ IDE software
mBot is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via Bluetooth or 2.4G (by different version), this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).