Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MB-11005
- Supplier Name: MakeBlock
- Supplier Number: 11005
- EAN: 6928819500570
- Weight: 0,007 kg
- Warranty(Years): 2
Me Line Follower V2.2 module is designed for the line following robotics. It has two sensors on the module and each sensor contains two parts – an IR emitting LED and an IR sensitive phototransistor. It can output digital signal to Arduino so the robot can reliably follow a black line on a white background, or vice versa.
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programing.
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface.
- Labeled with blue tag and compatible with Me–Base Shield.
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires.
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams.
- A power indicator LED and two sensor state indicator LED
|Data Logging Interfaces:||Arduino, mBot|
|Fachbereich:||Gestalten, Informatik - ICT, Medien & Informatik - M&I|
|Subject:||design, design, informatics, informatics|
mBot is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via Bluetooth or 2.4G (by different version), this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).