Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery Time on Request
- Order number: HR-TRANS
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Polar Transmitter Module transmits heart rate data wirelessly to Bluetooth® Smart Ready devices or to a Heart Rate Receiver.
The Polar Transmitter Module is included with the Go Wireless® Heart Rate and the Go Wireless® Exercise Heart Rate. It can transmit heart rate data to Bluetooth® Smart Ready devices (LabQuest 2 with Bluetooth® Smart, iPad, iPhone, Android, and other mobile devices).
- Battery Type: CR 2025
- Battery Lifetime: 200 hrs
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50 °C
- Wireless range: 10 m or more unobstructed
- Radios: Bluetooth® and 5 kHz RF transmission
The Polar Transmitter Module is recommended for devices that have Bluetooth® Smart support and the appropriate software.
- Graphical Analysis app (version 2.2 or newer)
- LabQuest App (version 2.5 or newer)
- iPad (3rd or newer), iPad mini, and iPad Air
- iPhone (4S or newer)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
- LabQuest 2 with Bluetooth® Smart
- Android support for compatible hardware available later this year
For use with Vernier interfaces that are not Bluetooth® Smart Ready, you will need a Heart Rate Receiver to collect data.
Celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2016, Vernier Software & Technology continues to be a leading innovator of scientific data-collection technology. Focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), Vernier is dedicated to developing creative ways to teach and learn using hands-on science and math. Vernier creates easy-to-use and affordable science interfaces, sensors, and graphing/analysis software. With world-wide distribution to over 140 countries, Vernier products are used by educators and students from elementary school to college. Vernier’s technology-based solutions enhance STEM education, increase learning, and build students’ critical thinking skills. Vernier’s business culture is grounded in Earth-friendly policies and practices, and the company provides a family-friendly workplace.